Posts Tagged ‘Key’
- The MK710 contains the MK700 keyboard with Unifying Technology and the wireless Marathon Mouse M705
- Up to three years of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change keyboard and mouse batteries
- Logitech Incurve keys and cushioned palm rest help your fingers glide comfortably from key to key, hour after hour
- LCD dashboard icons give you at-a-glance status of battery power, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock so you won’t miss a beat while typing
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and web pages
- Stylish keyboard with black finish, silver accents, and low-profile keys
- Operates quietly with the high-tech “scissor switch” design
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology for less delays or dropouts–operate up to 32 feet away
- Control entertainment via multimedia keys, including 3 buttons for volume and HP TouchSmart PC hot keys
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Advanced 24 GHz wireless technology for less delays or dropouts–operate up to 32 feet away
- Advanced anti-ghosting capability – Press up to 26 keys simultaneously without ghosting – what you press is what you get!
- Mode switching – Manually toggle from standard mode to one of two gaming modes; LEDs show the mode you select.
- Automatic profile switching – The keyboard detects the application you are running and applies your custom profile to the application.
- Programmable macro keys – Switch among three banks of six programmable macro keys to assign up to 18 macros per profile.
- Backlit keys – Adjust key-legend backlighting with three illumination levels plus “off”.
- Sleek full-size wireless keyboard with softly rounded keys for hour after hour of typing comfort
- Contoured laser mouse with rubber grips and smooth, accurate cursor control
- Virtually no battery changes-get up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and one year for the mouse* (* Keyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Powerful 24 GHz wireless and one tiny Logitech Unifying receiver give you a reliable connection without delays or dropouts
- Works with Windows-based PCs
- Cutting-edge design and improved performance for maximium productivity
- E-mail and Internet hot keys
- Compatible with Windows 2000 SP4 or higher, Mac OS 10.2x-10.4x
Related Keyboards Products
A great choice for both piano beginners and intermediates, the portable Casio CTK-2100 personal keyboard offers 61 piano-style tou…
Article by D Grossy
Regardless if you’re looking for a compact keyboard that won’t clutter up your work station, or a great controller you can load up along with your laptop, we’re confident you’re likely to absolutely adore the Korg microKEY. An ideal option for managing your computer music application – in production maybe in overall performance the Korg microKEY is a slim, portable, USB powered and that will work with all of your computer music software program; use it to make your own compact and custom-made command facility.
Article by Tony R.
We all know, in basic terms what a hybrid is all about and what some of the advantages are, but do we really know how they work and why they work? Let’s take a closer look at that question starting with Honda’s Civic hybrid as an example. To make it simple we have a vehicle with a gasoline powered engine much like any other. Added to that, is an auxiliary electric motor that functions to keep the gasoline motor working at a minimum. The electric motor needs some type of power supply to make it function, enter the hybrid system battery which is in addition to the normal 12 volt vehicle battery. Now, we have all the basic components covered so lets get a little deeper into how all these parts work in harmony to power your hybrid vehicle.